1.1 Thematic collections comprise
Source duplicates collection (book excerpt, journal article summary, journal articles, state standards, patents, industrial catalogs, CDs, online resources, etc.).
1.2 Working out a scientific literature
• preparation of bibliographic descriptions of the documents,
• indexing based on comprehensive Decimal Classification (UDC)
• preparation of bibliographic list.
1.3 Information-bibliographic provision
Preparation of thematic-bibliographic list.
1.4 Normative-technical documentation (NTP) provision
• Provision of official documents (Official Gazette RA: laws, decisions. Official Gazette of Normative Acts RA: decisions, orders. Official Gazette of Constitutional Court RA: legal issues, decisions. Official Gazette of the Ministry of Education and Science)
• necessary information search (GOST, OST, SNIP, TY) for entrepreneurs
1.5 Electronic resources and providing relevant information
• EBSCO publishing (Academic Source Premier; SpringerLink, Business Source Premier; Regional Business News; MEDLINE; ERIC; MasterFILE Premier; Health Source: Consumer Edition; Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition; Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts; Newspaper Source), Oare Online access to research in environment, BioOne, Britannica Online Encyclopaedia, IMF eLibrary, SAGE Premier Journals Collection
• Thematic search in full-text international databases.
• Number and nominal search for patent documents in RA and international databases.
• Systematic search for inventions, industrial models, trademarks, utility models.
• Automated search for international trademarks using Romarin prgram.
1.6. Bibliographical essay preparation
Generalized description of some thematic topics in a certain period of time.
1.7 Electronic service delivery
Offline service provision (personalized and differentiated service via electronic delivery service)
• delivery of summaries of selected articles in each journal,
• electronic delivery of feedback selected articles (full-text),
• electronic copies of necessary documents (theses, abstracts, chapters of books, journal articles, normative and technical documents (GOST, OST, SNIP, TY), patent documents, industrial catalogs),
• electronic delivery of dissertations, abstracts, books and list of subscribed literature, thematic list.
Information (thematic, specific document) search in library resources of Russian Federation, international full-text databases, RA Electronic catalog, list of collected literature, required primary search, reveal or provide the missing documents and electronic copies. Question and answer services, bibliographic- addressed, provision of documentary reference.
• Scientific and technical, business events organization
• Thematic outreach exhibitions in enterprises and organizations
• Organization of specialized exhibitions and presentations.
• Desktop publishing, editing, proofreading
• Pagination, laser printing and scanning
• Translations. Armenian, Russian and English languages.
• microfilm copy of the original document (Микрофильмирование)
• copying onto a paper carrier
• copying documents
For rent are available seminar hall, conference hall and exhibition hall, as well as office spaces. They are furnished, modern equipped, light, having a heating system.
• Celebrations hall – 440qm, 412 seats
It is planned for scientific events, conferences, business forums, entertainments and seminars. It is furnished and equipped with modern appliances, is light and there is heating system. If necessary, additional equipment will be provided.
• Seminar hall – 85 qm, 50 seats.
Discussions, seminars presentations, meetings, round-tables can be held. There is heating system.
• Conference hall – 60qm, 75 seats.
It is used for the meetings, seminars, signing contratcs, discussions. It is furnished and equipped with modern appliances, is light and there is heating system. If necessary, additional equipment will be provided.
• Exhibition pavilion – 200qm
There are numerous billboards supplies & accessories.