26 session of Interstate Council on Coordination of Scientific and Technical Information
On September 24th, 2019 in Yerevan the 26th session of Interstate Council on Coordination of Scientific and Technical Information (ICCSTI) has taken place.
The chairman of ICCSTI, the director of the National Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia Gevorg Vardanyan, the chief of Department of Scientific and Technical Cooperation and Innovations of Economic Cooperation of Executive Committee of the CIS member states, Deputy Director of the Department of Scientific and Scientific-Technical Policy of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, representatives of the basic organization of the CIS member states for the interstate exchange of scientific and technical information of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Information Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, member states of the ICCSTI – Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, as well as representatives of the Russian Center for Science and Culture in Yerevan and NCIE have taken part in the session.
The session has opened the chairman of ICCSTI Gevorg Vardanyan, and the chief of the Department of Scientific and Technical Cooperation and Innovations of Department of Economic Cooperation of Executive Committee of the CIS countries - Timur Mansurov.
Some questions on cooperation in spheres of innovation and scientific-technical information in territory of the CIS member states were discussed, among which:
- State of affairs in sphere of the scientific and technical information (STI) in CIS member states, and the Plan of measures on realization of the third stage (2016-2020) Strategy of economic development of the Commonwealth of Independent States for the period until 2020 and proposals for the implementation of the Plan of the first stage (2021–2025) of the CIS Economic Development Strategy for the period until 2030 in the field of STI.
- On the implementation of the Concept for Creating a CIS Bank for Patents and Innovations approved by the Decision of the Council of Heads of Government on May 31, 2013.
- Activity of the base organization of the CIS member states on interstate exchange of STI of All-Russian Scientific and Technical Information Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences for the reporting period and suggestions on cooperation in sphere of STI.
- About the state of the ICCSTI website and the CIS portal «Information for the innovative activities of the CIS member states».
- On the possibility of posting information about the Russian navigation server of STC Internavigation on the CIS portal «Information for Innovative Activities of the CIS Member States».
Besides, participants of the session have summed up the Plan of work for the period 2018 and have discussed the Plan of the work for 2019.
Gevorg Vardanyan, Director of the National Center of Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Armenia was unanimously re-elected Chairman of the ICCSTI.
The next, 27th ICCSTI meeting was decided to be held in the Republic of Armenia and the data should be determined in the working order.